Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stream of conscience


So I got this sweet looking new skin for my desktop. I like it way much you should check out stardock dot com it has a bunch of free fun stuff you can use to make your computer really cool. Ok so it sounds like an advertisement...BUT IT'S REALLY COOL!! I Mean seriously. Check out what my desktop looks like.
Ok so I'm in school still. And watching a One Act it is pretty good. It's about three people who are trying to figure out how to get the theater to work for them. It is neat to see people who are my friends using their talents.

4 Comments:

Blogger tiffanie said...

I like one act plays. Who is in it? Anyone I would know?

11:51 AM  
Blogger tiffanie said...

Sweet skin. I wish they didn't call it that though.

11:52 AM  
Blogger payne8 said...

Kalisha, Mike Smith and Johny AC

10:23 AM  
Blogger payne8 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home