Monday, June 12, 2006

ClearPlay

Well this is great I just started my new job and am learning a ton of stuff about how things work here in the office. I'm totally exited to work here and am completly freaked out to answer the phone. For now I'm doing mock phone call with my superviser and I think I'm going to have night mares with his voice in my ear makinga ringing noise. How ever freaked out I am I am learning and becomeing much more confident that I can do this job and will be able to answer the phone without causeing zits to pop out all over my face. Well got to go. Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zak said...

What is your job? I used to do phone stuff... it is a little nerveracking at first, but as soon as you get used to it it becomes second nature.

8:19 PM  
Blogger tiffanie said...

I am so excited for you to have that job. Answering phones, watching movies and getting paid sounds like fun. New job stress can be tough though. Hang in there, you will do great. As previously determined- YOU ARE SUCH A TOTAL STUD.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home