Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Some Advice

Hello! I am in San Diego and loving it! I have some sweet Pictures and such but they taken on film. So when I get copies of them they will be posted no worries. Just so you know The Beetles have some good music, the sunset is best watched when your relaxed. There is such a thing as a bad movie, not just the movies with bad stuff but movies that are just plain stupid. Moving out can be a relief and a stress. Church music is good to listen to but not all the time. The black licorice flavor is addictive almost just as much as M & M's. S-Video cables do not give you any kind of high definition picture I had hoped for. When there is someone far away that you want to spend time with five minutes on the phone is not enough. And last but not least Skim boarding is one thing I think God invented to make me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffanie said...

OOO a new post! You are a wise man my brotha. I don't know if anything can be as addicting as M&Ms though. Amen to the long distance crap. I WILL NEVER DO LONG DISTANCE AGAIN. (But then, I have said that before.) Good luck with her bud.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home