Saturday, February 28, 2009

Honey!!! I'm HOME!!!

Hello,

After the many requests for me to update my blog here I go. Starting all over again after a two year long absence...

The Mission was great. I served in the Canada Montreal Mission french speaking. It is a totally awesome place. It has three seasons (though the people there would say they have four). You get a great summer which is really hot and humid, then the most beautiful fall with the leaves that change color (colour for you canooks). The hardest part of the year has to be winter. You still have the humidity of the summer but it is extremly cold. I have pictures of the temperature being below freezing.
Yes it is very cold.
Well I will add more later I just have other things I need to get done at the moment.
Stay warm everyone and be thankful for good weather.

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffanie said...

Welcome Home!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home