Sunday, September 24, 2006

Miss it all


Ok so I really miss my camera... the really nice one I talked about earlier on this page. "I'm at college and I don't want to break it, I want to keep it nice for as long as I can." "My roommates will destroy it!" (the above is said with a robotic voice) But really, I miss the camera and all the work I have put into my tallent. I think it is all going to waste with my really lame Film class.

I also really miss baseball! BASEBALL!!!!! I want to go throw something! Basically pitching is how i get my frustrations out, and without it I go nuts. let me tell you, the lower you feel the harder you throw, the better you feel. Jees I haven't thrown in months... Can you imagine how hard I could me throwing right now!? Grr!!! Hopefully I have to do it soon, I'm gonna POP!

Hmm... Food would be a good thing if I could cook. Lately I've been getting a lot of heart burn when I eat at the cougar eat so I avoid that place as much as I can. i make my own food or I just can't remember eating. I know that I do but it all seems like a blurr when I try to remember it... ... ... what was I saying?

I really miss making movies!

"When something is important you make the time." -Scotty from "Star Trek: Generations" Well instead of hoping that someday I'll have the time I'm gonna need to make the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger tiffanie said...

What a sad story. You sound all wise when you talk about needing to make time to do stuff, but its seriously true. You can't wait until you have time, because it doesn't work that way.

11:50 PM  
Blogger payne8 said...

Now how could you tell that emily?

12:55 AM  
Blogger David said...

Dude you totally quoted Star Trek! You rock! And yes, sometimes the hardest thing is making time to do the things you really want to do. But, if it's that important, it's possible to make the time!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home